Isang lalaki, gumamit ng 999 pirasong Suha sa pagconfess sa isang babae ngunit siya ay nireject nito!


A student from Guangzhou, China became a trending topic online after he used 999 pomelos in confessing his love for his dream girl, only to be rejected.

These days, more and more men are trying out different gimmicks just to get the sweetest yes from their dream girls. They believe that their girl deserves the best things in life that’s why they came up with different surprises. But then, how would you react if a man courted you using 999 pomelos?



Well, check out this man’s confession and see how the girl reacted after seeing the 999 pomelos.

The student from China who was already in third grade bought 999 pomelos for the girl. He used the pomelos to confess his love for her.

According to the reports, he met the girl during social activities in their university.



In the viral video, the man was serenading the woman. He was also heard saying “‘My goddess’s favorite fruit is pomelo. So I bought 999 pomelos for her to express my love. I love you…”

The fruits were perfectly arranged into a heart shape on the floor of the Guangzhou Higher Education Centre.



Aside from the 999 pomelos, he also had 999 love letters with the notes saying that the pomelos contain his love for her and that he will always and forever love her.

The man then said, “‘I have always liked you since I knew you. Can you be my girlfriend?”

Surprisingly, the girl rejected him telling him that she only sees him as her best friend.



“I do not like you. I have always seen you as my best friend but your pomelos can stay with me,” The girl said

What made everything even more surprising is when the woman decided to take a few pomelos and share it with the onlookers.

The crowd quickly grabbed pomelos and in just a matter of two minutes, the fruits on the floor disappeared.

Isang lalaki, gumamit ng 999 pirasong Suha sa pagconfess sa isang babae ngunit siya ay nireject nito! Isang lalaki, gumamit ng 999 pirasong Suha sa pagconfess sa isang babae ngunit siya ay nireject nito! Reviewed by Admin on January 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.