Isang Babae, binigyan ng trabaho ang isang pulubi ngunit may ginawa ang pulubi na talagang hindi niya inaasahan.


Some homeless people would rather want to be given a second chance than to live a life life always begging for money. However, their circumstances make it hard for employers to hire them. It’s a harsh cycle that can be broken by trust. That was what Minneapolis restaurant owner Cesia Abigail Baires did for the homeless person who wandered into her store.

The homeless man who wanted to be identified as Marcus came by her eatery with one agenda: to ask for money. But Cesia usually gives them food instead of money because nothing was handed to her “for free.”

“There are a lot of people who walk in, there a lot of drugs and activities and crime in this area. If they ask me for money, I offer food. I told him nothing is given to me for free, just to see what his reaction was going to be. Some people might take that as an offense.“


via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9

Marcus responded by saying that nobody in the area wanted to hire him because of his situation. Luckily, Cesia was actually short-staffed that day so she asked if Marcus wanted to help her out. The man accepted the offer and worked for Cesia as a dishwasher.

But another remarkable thing that came out of the arrangement was the big heart Marcus displayed. Cesia recalled one time she gave him some food before he started working and he only ate half of it.


via go.com
via go.com

“He only ate half of it, then one of his lady friends walked by and he wrapped half of his food and ran to the door and gave the food to her. I said, ‘Marcus do you know the lady over there?’ and he said ‘No, but I know that she is hungry so I gave her my food.‘” “He has been a blessing for me. I don’t see it as me being a blessing to him. I see it as me being blessed, so I can bless him, so he can bless me.“

Here are some of the netizens’ reactions to the wonderful story:


via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9
via facebook.com/cesi.abi.9

Source: ABC News

Isang Babae, binigyan ng trabaho ang isang pulubi ngunit may ginawa ang pulubi na talagang hindi niya inaasahan. Isang Babae, binigyan ng trabaho ang isang pulubi ngunit may ginawa ang pulubi na talagang hindi niya inaasahan. Reviewed by Admin on January 23, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.